Not sure what the requirements are, but there is a CoreImage page curl transition. This would be Mac only, of course. There's a core image sampler stack located in Resources/Examples of your Revolution folder. Version 2.6 and above I believe. Not sure if there's something similar for Windows or not.

Chris