Thanks for that info George.

I can understand not giving root access via SSH on a shared hosting environment but do you actually get any SSH access with on-rev?

Can't find a reference on the website.

regards
alex

George C Brackett wrote:
I had a couple of questions that Heather answered, and others may be interested:

1. On-Rev will ultimately include domain registration services, as many other hosts do. 2. On-Rev will NOT offer root access (or near root access using sudo) to an account via SSH.

I'm glad to hear the first answer, but not the second.  Still thinking...

George