Hi Stephen,

You need to lock the cursor right before or after setting it. Otherwise, the cursor will be reset as soon as the handler finishes running.

on mouseEnter
   lock cursor
   set the cursor to hand
end mouseEnter

on mouseLeave
  set the cursor to arrow
  unlock cursor
end mouseLeave

You may need to put the unlock cursor command in multiple places. For example, there may be situation where going to a new cards imlplies a cursor change.

on preOpenCard
  unlock cursor
end preOpenCard

There is also a property defaultCursor, which might be useful. You can find more about it in the docs.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com