Devin Asay wrote:
All:

Did you ever hit the send button on an email then regret it later?

Yesterday in the back and forth banter on this thread I repeated an anecdote with language that may have offended some of you. If so, I sincerely apologize. I'll be more circumspect in the future.

It was so mild that I had to go back and re-read your posts to even find which post you meant. And when I did, I remembered how funny I thought it was. I wouldn't worry about it -- I'd be surprised if anyone found it offensive. And you did, after all, use asterisks. :)