Yep, and even before 3.5. I think it's a bug that's existed for a while now. Not sure if there's a report for it or not.

On May 29, 2009, at 10:41 AM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed that passwords for stack files, set in the standalone settings, are not applied when the standalone is built? I'm using Rev 3.5.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com