Oh, really? I looked long and hard for a crossplatform successor to Hypercard for many years before I found Rev in 1999 or 2000. And I haven't found a viable competitor since then. What makes you think there will be one in the future and what's more that it will be a fraction as good as Rev? (That's a rhetorical question.)