OK, gang. I'm as eager as the rest of you, but how about we cut the RunRev team a little slack here. Personally, I'd prefer to get a beta without known problems rather than a beta on-time that will need replacement in a day or two because there are known problems that couldn't get addressed prior to release.

My 2 cents.

Marian