I stumbled across two more interesting radio button behaviours which I didn't know before, and mention out of interest.

It seems a right click on a non hilited button deselects the hilited button without setting a new hilite. I haven't found any Mac radio buttons that do this, so I'm not sure whether it is one of those cross platform compromises. It could be a gotcha if at least one of a number of radio buttons should always be hilited.

Using an icon and hilited icon rather than the standard blob exposes different behaviour. Even if the autoselect is set to false, *left* clicking on an unhilited button has the same result as above.

Funny eh?

David G