Hi Sean,

I have decided to release this now due to the feedback received in regards to the "dirty" document flag..
MacWindows 1.0.0 (005)
External to give Revolution applications a more Mac-like experience. The name comes from the Carbon header file that the majority of the features are called from.

Way cool, hope I will find the time to play with it a bit.

Could you please add a "PkgInfo" -> BNDL???? file
to the bundle so it will appear as one file on the Mac?

Thanks.

Best

Klaus

--