Le 15 oct. 09 à 00:52, Andre Garzia a écrit :

mine is british... it even has that silly pound symbol that I will never use
here in Brasil...

Bonjour,
Are you sure ? ;-)
One french saying is : Il ne faut pas dire : fontaine je ne boirai pas de ton eau (something like : don't say : Fountain I shall not drink your water) ;-))
Just an example :
Suppose you have to display a picture in a scrolling text field,
then pound symbol (as few others) could be useful, insofar you are sure it will not appear in the text,

so no problem when setting its imageSource  ;-)))

Best regards from Grenoble

André