Matthias,
I have heard rumors (on the Kindle boards) that at an international Kindle DX will be announced soon--can't remember exactly when.

Yes, I believe keyword searching is also not possible. I KNEW there was a reason I had my Rev Dox on the DX but wasn't using them much. Or maybe that's just because I haven't had time to use Rev at all lately. :-)

Marian