Mikey wrote:

/. is from severe tech heads for severe tech heads.

There seem to be many very smart people there, but they have an unusually high tolerance for one of the more cumbersome UIs ever deployed for presenting a nested-thread discussion.

I read only a few dozen of the replies there, but what I read I enjoyed very much. Slashdot is a consistently reliable source for quality recreational argument.

Congrats, Kev: when your product gets flamed by the slashdot crowd you know you've arrived. ;)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World