On Jan 3, 2010, at 10:47 AM, Andre.Bisseret wrote:

I create a data grid "dataGrid" (with all needed properties defined) on the first card of the stack.
I don"t include it in the background of this first card

Then, when I create a new card I do :

 copy grp "DataGrid" of cd 1 of this stack
  paste
  set the dgText of grp "DataGrid" to empty

So I get a data grid (with the same name) on each new card ready to be specifically populated for this card.

Seems to work well :-)

Trevor, is this a good way to go or are there some warning against it?

Off the top of my head I don't see why that wouldn't work. It appears that you are using one Data Grid as your template and then copying it to new cards as needed.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems