Eric,

You can ask me directly...more effective. New version coming out today, but if you're having a problem we need to go through the process of me replicating the error, etc.

je...@reveditor.com

The rest of us are doing fine, so there is something particular to the way you're set up, etc.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video:
http://reveditor.com/feature-friday-leave-bookmarks-in-handler-lis