Thomas McGrath III wrote:
I am afraid I will not be going to MacWorld 2010 as I will be going to
McGrathWorld 2010. This year McGrathWorld is expected to double in
size as my dear friend Ron says he will be attending after all this
year.

Have fun and if your in the neighborhood drop in.

Now THERE's a conference I'd like to attend. :)

It's been great to watch your work progress over the years, and I hope you have the opportunity to host many McGrathWorld conferences around the world over the coming years.

Put me on the mailing list when you expand to add a west coast venue. :)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World