Richmond wrote:

> <Or rather lets put it like this, Run Rev should put back the
> capabilities <for BSD (and kde).

This is much more useful than advocating support for Solaris, Irix, etc.

At a minimum, BSD is used on enough servers that it would be great to see the new server engine deployed for that along with Linux (though at this point it would be great to have any info on the new server engine at all).

I use Gnome here, and haven't played with KDE in a couple years. Since Rev adopted GTK support a while back I would have thought that more recent versions would also run under KDE, no? What issues do you find there?

Does it at least run if you set the lookAndFeel to Motif? (undesirable, I know, but just looking to clarify the source of the trouble)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World