Brian Yennie wrote:
Interesting. Do you mind sending me a screenshot off-list of how it
looks on your end? It does seem to be some sort of rendering issue, as
I've seen the artifacts disappear while editing a group before.

Looks good: crisp, clear lines throughout, very clean rendering. I even used the pointer tool a bit to muck with it to see if I could see some artifacts, but it always rendered well.

The original graphic is a v1 SWF =).

How did you import that?

Brian Yennie wrote:
Has anyone had success using the evenodd fillRule for complex (say
5000+ points) graphics? When I do, I start to get many horizontal
line
artifacts:

go stack url ("http://fi.s.s3.amazonaws.com/fillRule.rev";)

FWIW that stack looks good here; Mac OS 10.6.2, MBP 2.16Ghz, Rev 4.0
build 950.

BTW: Nice graphics. How did you import those?

 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World