Hi all,

As you know my company has been writing games for quite a while. Using our
animationEngine, we have been able to create fast, fun, award-winning games
using Revolution. However, recent changes in our business plan do not leave
enough time to continue our game efforts. Most revenue comes from health care
software, so the other guys of derbrill will focus mainly on that.

I will remain your contact person for all things revolution related. In my
endeavors as a rev consultant I will set up a few new ideas to move things
forward.

What does this mean? As we move out of games creation, we want to make it easy
for others to take our place!

http://www.awesomemegamightygames.com/pages/en/games/get-the-source.php

Starting today, we are offering a source-code, heavily commented version of
drops! We will let you build your own version of our games. Our first release
is drops!, our bestseller game. You may obtain a license to the sources for an
introductory price of $59 ($79 as of Feb. 14th).

All the best,