Ron wrote:

If its not too late, don't forget about the advantage of behaviors when adding all those menus. Maintaining one menuset and then parentscripting all the others has saved me lots of time when I need to change something in one of the menus.

What I've done is to have zero scripts in the menubar at all. It's just a bunch of empty buttons. All the stacks are run by a single backscript, and there is one menupick handler in there with all the menu items in it (it's a pretty short menu.) That means there is only one handler to manage.

I thought about using behaviors, but I didn't see an advantage to it in this situation. Would there be one?