Yes, see the other reply. Also, is is good to think modularly on larger
projects so as to keep each module as independent as possible. Then like you
are planning already, one module can be updated or swapped out at any time. So,
now where do you store information that goes across all modules??? Well, you
can use text files(on-offline), library stacks, some combination of both, etc.