Sarah Reichelt wrote:

If you are using Enterprise 4.5.0-dp-1, then there is a known issue
with standalones. There was a thread on the improve list with a
download link to get the fixed engines.

FWIW, this issue seems specific to the IDE. In my own IDE, using the v4.5 dev engine's _internal command to build my standalones from the v4.5 runtime engines produces a runnable app.

The good news there is that the actual mechanism that builds the standalones seems fine, and the engines themselves are fine, it's just something in the IDE which is likely easy to fix.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World