Jeff,

Have a look in RevOnline. One of my stacks is tagged with "Custom Control". This stack provides an example of a custom tab control.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 2 mrt 2010, om 17:31 heeft Jeff Massung het volgende geschreven:

Anyone here (Jerry?) willing to provide some pointers on how they ended up
creating their own custom tab controls?

Jeff M.