I have a series of gif animations one after the other and while they are going
through their sequences the user can click a button that moves on past the
current animation and goes back to an earlier part of the animation. This seems
to work well except that at the end of all of the sequences -- after the 'game'
is done -- there is a build up of animations that were interrupted earlier like
as if they were in a queue. If I click past 6 of the animations then there are
six iterations at the end. I tried a cancel messages method along with the
pendingMessages but it does not seem to affect this.

If this makes sense to someone can you point me in the right direction here. It
is frustrating to say the least.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgr...@comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html