I've created some programs for students with disabilities. At first I circulated them with the the Mac and Pc players. It was easy to script a 'New' that copied the stack and cleared all text and audioClips. The 'Save as' made a copied of the stack. Both renamed the new stack. Schools with pc's need them to run from the startup menu since the students can't drag them onto the player. I made them standalones but now I don't know the proper way or logic or even an intelligent way to ask the question of duplicating them. The Mac version is in a package, the pc is in a folder with an externals folder, the slpashstack and the real stack. I need to keep the audio in the stacks to make it easier for students to transport their work from home to school and back. Would I use the copyFolder command and save it to the same level/ folder as the original? I have them on my On-Rev Server website at www.billziegler.com . The two I'm having trouble with, when turned into standalones, are the "ReportCards MacPC" and "Just Say It".

I couldn't find anything in the archives. If there is an old post or a tutorial in detail I could start with that.

Thanks in advanced

bill