Scott Rossi wrote:
Recently, I wrote:

Any thoughts on how I can track down what is preventing my menu buttons from
firing when triggered from the keyboard?

On windows...  I just discovered that the menubar property of my working
stack was somehow set to empty, even though the menu was present and set up
right.  I'm thinking maybe this was the problem.  Thanks for your responses
Jacque -- you helped me consider other issues to track down.

Yeah, that would do it. Re-reading the docs about accelKey and accelMods, it looks like that's only for regular card buttons, not menu buttons. I've never used those settings because they didn't used to work cross-platform, but now I see the docs say they do. If so, that's another change I didn't notice. I'm still recovering from the "lock screen" business.