Probably many of you have seen the site splash21.on-rev.com which is a great example of an On-Rev site. Sign up and you can download the files for the whole site. I did so and uploaded to my On-Rev account and have been trying to learn its inner workings.

I'm pretty new to most of this, but I have the site up and running, the MySQL database setup, but I can't get the signup feature to work. It accepts the signup and I can see the name and encrypted password in the MySQL database, but I can't login on the site. Has anyone gotten this to work? I'm wondering if it's a sendmail problem as I recall there was a recent discussion about that not working on On-Rev (though obviously the author of splash21 has theirs working . . .)

I did try a note to the author of splash21 through the contact form but haven't heard anything. I do appreciate them providing all their hard work on this. But like I said most of this is pretty new to me.

If anyone has any help for me that would be great.

Marty Knapp