That's good Sarah. Thanks.
I was going to try downloading a password protected stack and unlocking (or deleting) it based on the machine's MAC address.

Angles... lots of angles.

Joe F.

On Mar 30, 2010, at 5:15 AM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

I'm curious how you go about protecting the external stack files in your
project.
I was just coming to post a question about that when I read yours.

I create a stack in a separate stack file, then I set it's password to
protect it's scripts.
I suck it up into a custom property of the main stack.
When needed, I can spit it out, saving if required, or you can just
use something like:
 go to stack (the cSuckedUpStack of this stack)

Since the stack to be protected has it's contents already scrambled
and then is stored as binary inside the main binary, this seems quite
secure to me.

Cheers,
Sarah