On Mar 30, 2010, at 1:30 PM, Joe F. wrote:

I just had to deal with this and the solution was to manually put revdatagridlibrary.rev into the compiled app's bundle.
For OS X = MyApp.app>Contents>MacOS
For Windows in the app folder at the same level as the executable.

My project was a completed stack (with substacks, including its own datagrid template) that I had been compiling as a standalone but then wanted to move it into a splash stack arrangement.

The "Datagrid Template Dud" didn't work for me.

The stack needs to be named "Data Grid Templates Dud".

I'm not aware of any cases where this won't work if you create a substack of the stack you are building a standalone with named "Data Grid Templates Dud". If you have one let me know and I will update the lesson.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems