Not sure the correct term for this but I'm looking for a way to to implement windows that look like the "Quick Look" windows on a Mac. They "explode" out from the document icon popup menu that you select the Quick Look function from. They have a semi-transparent border around the document they display and a close button at the top left and a vertical scroll bar.

I thought maybe the opaque property of a card might be a starting point but it doesn't seem to affect the appearance of the card at all. Also tried playing around with the various options of the Blending Properties but they seem to affect the appearance of objects on the card rather than the card itself.

Thanks for any pointers as to how to do this,

Pete Haworth