On 11/04/2010 22:32, Judy Perry wrote:
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

  If so bring some tea?  [Where tea is a beverage made
by filling an empty gallon milk jug 3/4 of the way full of sugar and
infusing it with a bit of tannins in water so that it doesn't appear to be
clear]"

That be sounding pretty jank to me :-P

Judy
(who's spent waaayyy too much time among teenagers of late)

Judy, if your teenagers are only drinking tea (even if it is really just sugar solution)
be very very happy . . .

I have a 17 year old son and a 14 year old son - they only run as far as beer (as far as "Daddy" knows, hmpf); but I have parents of kids I teach who are worried sick about their older brothers and sisters who are smoking, drinking and so on just about everything middle-aged types like Thee and Me can imagine + a whole lot
more.

"1. Jank.

adj- broken; unnecessarily redundant, superfluous, or meaningless;
stupid or ridiculously moronic; bootleg or of questionable quality

Fuck! This CD player I bought off Ebay is jank. "

Err . . . that just sounds like 'junk' with a changed vowel. Tells you
everything about the 'Yoof' of today - they cannot even think up
a few new words!