Paul,

Use the textShift property. See the dictionary for details.

Bill Vlahos

On Wednesday, June 4, 2003, at 09:12 PM, Paul Charlesworth wrote:

Hello All:

I would like to represent the electron configuration of elements using superscript and subscripts and would like to know what the best approach my be. So far, I have the following approach working, but the superscripted text is not a smaller font size as it should be:

on mouseup
end mouseup

Am I missing a really simple property for formatting text?

Thanks,

Paul