Mark,

Thank you much.

Steven Axtell

Hi Steven,

Just import a clicking wav sound into your stack using the menu File/ Import as control/Audio file. If your sound is called click.wav, you can play it in a mouseDown handler:

on mouseDown
  play ac "click.wav"
end mouseDown

on mouseUp
  -- make your button do
  -- whatever you want it to do
  -- here
end mouseUp

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net

Op 19 apr 2010, om 14:30 heeft Steven Axtell het volgende geschreven:

I would like to incorporate special sounds in my program. One, in particular, is a clicking sound that would occur when a button is pressed. How can I do that?

Thanks,

Steven Axtell