On 13/05/2010 00:10, René Micout wrote:
I am so sorry to drift on our computer's subjects, it's my fault, I made a
citation about which I do not think there would be these returns back.
I also know from experience that the name of Nietzsche can be controversial. It
is a paradox because it is a philosopher of life who fights nihilism and when
someone is nihilistic we assimilate his remarks to those of Nietzsche ...
Strange that this man is so little understood. We must recognize that his books
are not easily accessible.

C'est sure, mon ami ; et Immanuel Kant, Nicolas Malebranche et al aussi . . . :)