>I saw no wrong on the licensing.

Me neither, Just that we can not take it and wrap an external around it (or get
it done to be more precise) for general release to us revers. Each rever would
have to have their own license / it must be licensed on a per project base, or
for a site, so we can not just buy a license and make it publically available
to everyone here. If they ere going to write a wrapper for rev though, I´d be
more than happy to give it a shot.
> Did anyone email these folks?
Yes. :-) I asked them if they have any plans on releasing it as a rev external.
Who knows, maybe they get back.
cheers,