On 24/05/2010 14:58, Sarah Reichelt wrote:
In the stack, when the group "CONZ" is not visible the latter half of
the CASE statement 'fires',

In a standalone, when the "CONZ" is not visible the latter half of
the CASE statement DOESN'T WORK.

No wonderful ideas, but are you sure the group "CONZ" is really
invisible, or is it inside another group that is invisible?

Just checked: the card had 2 groups; "CONZ" and "VWLZ"; when "CONZ"
is invisible it is invisible, rather than as you suggest.

  That's a
trap that has caught me before, although I would expect it to behave
the same in the IDE as in a standalone.

Well so would I; one of the reasons I am so mystified.

Another possibility: could there be two groups with the same name?
Maybe they are re-ordered in the standalone, so the script is looking
at the wrong one.

I will probably have to ungroup the group and set the VIS on all its
components individually, curses, curses, curses.

Cheers,
Sarah

Thanks for your ideas.

You are lucky, there in Australia, as your winter approaches: here in Bulgaria we are just starting our hot and sticky patch rising to 48 degs C and humid that
lasts from now until mid-September!

sincerely, Richmond.