Somebody on this Use-List surmised that Plovdiv, Bulgaria might
be rather like Madison, Wisconsin (or thereabouts).

Going in search of a new PATA 160 GB disk (not that
easy now that everybody except Richmond has
"gone SATA") I ended up parking my car next to
this place:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Plovdiv/backside-cafe/153149382431

Had no time so didn't pop in for a drink; but fell for it
instantly: I mean, with a name like that, who wouldn't . . . :)

Tonight I am disciplining myself to work through my CASE problem;
where a CASE loop goes AWOL when the stack becomes a standalone.

Theories so far:

case 101
            if the vis of group "CONZ" is true then
            send "mouseUp" to img "2327k"
            break
         else
            send "mouseUp" to img "f2310.png"
            break
            end if

doesn't "hold"; so . . .  Perhaps:

case 101
            if the vis of group "CONZ" is true then
            send "mouseUp" to img "2327k"
            break
           end if
           if the vis of group "CONZ" is false then
            send "mouseUp" to img "f2310.png"
            break
            end if

(err . . . tried that one last night; no joy)

case 101
            if the vis of group "CONZ" is true then
            send "mouseUp" to img "2327k"
            break
           end if
           if the vis of group "VWLZ" is true then
            send "mouseUp" to img "f2310.png"
            break
            end if

(groups "CONZ" and "VWLZ" flip their visibility back and forth)

if this doesn't work I will go for a pair of off-screen images that
VIS in-sync with the groups and pop them into the case statement.

Will keep you posted.

May yet end up walking across town to the "Backside Cafe" if things get too, too other . . . :(

At least I might learn some Turkish; after all, having lived on-and-off for over 10 years in a town that was part of the Ottoman Empire for some 500 years, and where 25% of the population are either Turkish-speaking ethnic Turks or Turkish-speaking ethnic
Romanies it is a little bit disgraceful I have not a word of Turkish.

Richmond.