On 06/12/2010 12:28 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
Richard,

I've seen your posts on this subject several times now and I never thought it was a real problem. I have now actually done a test on Win XP, building a standalone on a PC, zipping it and copying it over to a Mac OS X Leopard machine. The standalone runs fine. Under which circumstances doesn't the standalone run exactly?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.