Andre Garzia wrote:
Folks,

Bundles can have more extensions than just .app. Some bundles that I know:

.app
.bundle
.kext
.rtfd
.webarchive

All the iWork files are bundles (.pages, .key...)

Dashboard Widgets are bundles too...

I think the easiest way to detect bundles is to get the folders and treat
any folder with an extension as a bundle.

I thought of that, but there isn't a good way to 1) know what all the extensions might be, and 2) find the extension. I have folders on my drive that have dots in their names, and they aren't bundles.

I just spent some time looking at shell commands and I can't find one of those either. The "ls" command has lots of options but none that will separate out executable app folders from regular files.