*Rodeo* is the price of about 4.5 high quality large PIZZAs at this moment.

Folks should not gain the weight and do this instead.

 I just changed an image in an 'action' and it was an aha moment. It's a
game changer, just like the 'pad. I saw 6 or so iPads on each of my flights
to the south recently.  Webkit will set the standard and Rodeo is there to
help.

On 20 July 2010 19:11, Jerry Daniels <jerry.dani...@me.com> wrote:

> It's headed towards midnight, here--deep in the heart of Texas.

And I imagine the temperature to be about 95 degrees!