Hmm, been having same issue with tRev on a 64-bit windows7 desktop machine here plus many other issues. Which is a shame because it has the biggest monitor attached.

Don't have 32-bit win7 but seems to work ok on 32-bit xp on a 64-bit machine (macbook via bootcamp).

Back to 64-bit win7, tRev and Revolution 4.0 itself seem to occasionally leave 'ghost' processes when quitting, which requires going into task manager to kill. Haven't really noticed this with any standalones I've produced.

regards
alex