Sorry the actual script is:

on pasteKey -- replace returns and tabs with spaces before pasting for
attachments description (actually any table)
   if the target contains "revCell-" then
      set the clipboardData["text"] to replaceText(the
clipboardData["text"],return,space)
      set the clipboardData["text"] to replaceText(the
clipboardData["text"],tab,space)
   end if
   paste
end pasteKey

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life
information with you, accessible, and secure.