Hi Stephen,

Just to add to Andre's tip, I've found the setting and getting of cookies to be
extremely finicky.  One thing that tripped me up for about four hours was the
placement of <?rev in scripts.  It must appear in the very first line of any
script involving cookies.  Leave a blank first line, and it is possible that
everything in a script will work except for things having to do with cookies!

Regards,

Gregory