On Sep 8, 2010, at 9:52 AM, Jim Ault wrote:

I have been using version 4.0 for about 2 months and find one thing very annoying, that does not happen in version 3.5
It does happen in
4.0  &  3.5   on  OSX 10.6.4    Mac mini  2.4 Ghz Intel CoreDuo
4.0        on OSX 10.5.8     G5  PPC

but not on
3.5         on OSX 10.5.8     G5  PPC

When I set a breakpoint in the margin that appears as a red circle, then run the handler, the breakpoint works as expected. If I make a change in the code on a different line, then run again, the breakpoint is ignored.

The circle is still red, and the breakpoint pane shows that it is active, but it is still ignored.

The only technique I found to work is to turn off the break, then turn it on again. This is very cumbersome when there are a few breaks along a sizable handler, since that involves scrolling up and down to reset them.

Is there a preference to set?

Jim Ault
Las Vegas