On 09/21/2010 11:30 PM, Colin Holgate wrote:
On Sep 21, 2010, at 4:26 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

Yeah, that's the ticket. Obviously I meant "try *not* refreshing your
cache"<g>
That can be achieved in Safari by not pressing command-option-e.

BTW, I had the situation where I caught it again when it wasn't working, but
after a clear cache it did then work. But that may have just been fortunate
timing.

Aah: almost everything is really just a matter of 'fortunate timing'.