On 09/21/2010 10:39 PM, Boileau wrote:
A little more than a year ago, I asked the following question to Runtime Revolution Support :

Do you make some sort of commitment that revMedia will stay free beyond version 4 ?

I received the following answer (dated June 29, 2009) :

We have no intention of charging for revMedia beyond 4.0. Barring the unforeseen the intention is that it will remain permanently free. However, we cannot give an
absolute guarantee that this will be so.

I think you could be reasonably confident that using the new free revMedia in your courses was a good decision and as futureproof as anything can be in this
uncertain world.

Well this world is certainly uncertain !!!

Ah, mon ami, Les /OEuvres de Boileau/ ne disent rien sur ce problème!

This sort of behaviour has been observed before; so one either puts up with it,
or moves elsewhere; OR, if you are a "belligerent so-and-so" (cough, cough)
you keep bothering people until either:

1. they disconnect you from the Use-List,

2. they give in and put things back the way they were,

3. they give you a job.