On Sep 21, 2010, at 8:34 AM, René Micout wrote:

It does not take a big risk by combining "France" and "Cheese"   ;-)

"How can you govern a country where there are over 300 kinds of cheese?"
                -- Charles de Gaulle

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmb...@gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig

Le 21 sept. 2010 à 14:29, Klaus on-rev a écrit :

Bonjour René,

In french : "on ne fait pas d'omelette sans casser des œufs" > "we do not make an omelet without breaking eggs"
and, YES, there is omelette with cheese !  ;-)

I KNEW I was right! :-D