Hi all,

I have a very strange situation where controls get a ID of 0. I had this problem with runrev 4 and now also with the new livecode
It has happened a couple of times in different stacks.

I create a control in a grp and the control ends up having a ID of 0. It's happened with btn's and now with a fld.

It's very frustrating 'cause one of the consequences is that I can't put text in that fld. I managed to put text in the fld using a long id but then I get a formattedWidth of 0
I have the following statements in a script:
put the with of tFldId into tWidth (tFldId is a long id. tWidth becomes 129) put the formattedWidth of tFldId into tFormattedWidth (tFormattedWidth becomes 0)

This happens every time I create the control. Well actualy I copy a tmplt grp from a stack to a grp in another stack.

What should I do? This looks like quite a bug to me.

   Claudi