On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Monte Goulding
<mo...@sweattechnologies.com> wrote:
>> Hold the phone. Looking at the data grid behavior script this might already
>> be a feature but I can't find any docs about enabling it. Trevor?
>
> Talking to myself here but the blog post has been updated with a drag and
> drop script using the inbuilt support that seems to be undocumented. Scroll
> to the bottom but I'm leaving my original script as it still might be
> worthwhile for people that want to give their drag and drop a customised look.
>
> http://goulding.ws/consulting/blog/
>
> Cheers

Hi Monte,

You are correct and Trevor could confirm that: for now there is no
documentation about the drag & drop features of a datagrid.

Concerning Drag & drop, Trevor has shared different links.

1) An example with a mp3 library:
http://tr.im/data_grid

This example shows how reorder lines in a DG or copy lines from a DG
table to a DG form

2) A sample stack
http://www.bluemangolearning.com/download/revolution/tools/dragdroptest.zip
The code used in the DG group is similar to the script you shared in
your blog excepted the dragMove handler is missing.

I shared also a small lab stack one or two weeks ago, to demonstrate
how drag & drop lines from a DG table to another DG table.
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&download=11:experiment-15-drag-drop-in-dg&id=7:data-grid&Itemid=63

You have found your way with that so I posted this in case it could be
useful for someone in the list.
Anyway the Trevor's mp3 library still interesting to study.

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc