Hello,

I have had two clients report serious performance problems with a LiveCode standalone application on Windows 7, 32-bit machines. Dialogs and windows take several minutes to open, when usually they take only seconds. The same standalone (with the same data) works fine on other machines. I have never encountered this issue before, and since these two cases where both on Windows 7 I wonder if the problem is related to Windows 7.

Has anybody else experiences this issue or have any ideas about what could be the cause?

Thanks very much!

David Beck
Rotunda Software