Well there was a thread a while back where someone doing floating point math
was getting the wrong results. I don't remember what the exact circumstances
were, but it gave me pause, as some were saying that this was inherent with
software that did computations with floating point math, and that all such
software had to take this into account.

I remember at the time thinking, "Dang! I wanted to use this for conference
registration software but now I am worried about the math, if I have to do tax
calculations."

Bob